- We value your time and make every effort to give you a narrow window of arrival time for your appointment.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please let us know as soon as possible so we can maintain our ability to plan or adjust service routes efficiently.
- Please be aware that cancellations less than 48 hours before the scheduled appointment are subject to a cancellation fee equal to your house call fee.
- We sincerely appreciate your understanding and assistance in ensuring we can provide our patients with the utmost convenience and care.
- Payment is due at the end of each visit. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, debit cards, checks, and cash. We also accept Venmo, PayPal, and Zelle.
- Bounced checks are no fun. In addition to any fees imposed on you by your bank, we also charge a fee for bounced checks, which covers the fee our bank charges us.
- In the event an account is not paid in full, we will reach out to you directly via email and phone. If these efforts don’t work, unpaid accounts will be submitted to a collection agency. Ultimately, the costs of unpaid accounts can impact our paying clients in the form of higher fees, and we want to avoid this by any means necessary.
- We respect your privacy as much as your time. We do not send spam, and we do not sell your information. When necessary to provide appropriate care to your pet, we may share information with other providers, including veterinarians, pharmacies, and companies directly assisting in the management of Allied Veterinary Care.
- We take reasonable security precautions to protect electronic files. Any paper documents containing detailed client information are shredded prior to recycling.